Hey – there’s a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices.
Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Audible’s content offering comprises more than 200,000 audiobooks and audio plays from 800 publishers. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple’s iTunes® Store.
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for an
Original Content Program Manager, Germany (m/f).
As Original Content Program Manager, Germany you will be responsible for the publishing strategy of Audible content that is specifically written for the audio format. You will ensure acquisition of high quality audio content, plan their publication, and oversee production including editing, proof reading and artwork.
- Use high business and creative judgment to make consistently good content investment decisions on behalf of the customer and the business.
- Cooperate with writers and other rights holders to drive the growth of original Audible content and assure the optimal editorial quality.
- Build up external support resources like writing teams, editors, and translators while constantly improving workflows, guidelines, and efficiency.
- Take hands on full product ownership and coordinate effectively among cross-functional teams, particularly studio production, marketing, and public relations.
- Relevant educational background. Fluency in German and English.
- Demonstrated experience and success as a creative editorial and business facilitator who is excited about blazing new trails in audio.
- Passion for good stories in audio and a record of being a visionary with a focus on customer demand. Excellent understanding of narrative designs combined with the vision to transfer writing into powerful spoken words.
- Solution orientation and the ability to lead others in a high-energy, high-intensity and rapidly evolving environment under aggressive deadlines and demonstrated success driving results from cross-functional team.
- Comfort using data analytics to drive business strategy
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge as Original Content Program Manager in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter. Please use our application tool.