Hey – there’s a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices.
Audible, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Audible’s content offering comprises more than 200,000 audiobooks and audio plays from 800 publishers. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple’s iTunes® Store.
Based in Berlin, Audible is looking for a
HR Business Partner (m/f)
In this position, you are responsible for contributing and driving the global and local HR strategy in line with business objectives. As a part of the Global HR team, you will work closely on international projects, while ensuring a bar-raising manager and employee experience.
- Guide managers with all aspects of the employee life cycle, including on boarding, performance management and employee development.
- Handle employee relation cases self-sufficiently and guide managers with handling cases appropriately.
- Drive and deliver HR process to support the business needs, locally and globally.
- Work closely with the senior management and recruitment team to manage headcount, influence the selection process and provide a seamless candidate experience.
- Propose and implement changes to effect continual improvements in the efficiency of the department.
- Provide guidance and support to the International and Global HR team, including supporting with project work.
- Develop new process and procedure for the wider team.
- Work with the local Amazon HR team as and when required.
- Robust experience as HR Business Partner, preferably in a digital and fast moving business.
- Employee relations knowledge with experience in German labor law.
- Ability to build relationships at all levels, including credibility with senior managers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of EU labor law.
- Good understanding of HR systems and data.
- Uses own initiative and possesses excellent problem solving skills.
- A self-starter who is highly motivated.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter. Please use our application tool.
If you have any questions regarding the position or the application process, feel free to approach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.