Hey – there’s a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices.
Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Audible’s content offering comprises more than 200,000 audiobooks and audio plays from 800 publishers. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple’s iTunes® Store.
Based in Berlin, Audible.it is looking for a
Product Marketing Manager, Audible Italy (m/f)
responsible to play a key role in rolling out the introduction of Audible in the Italian market, with a strong focus on product positioning and product marketing. The Product Marketing Manager will decisively support the development and execution of a comprehensive, market-specific product marketing strategy and be the owner of product and feature launches and continuous optimization, ensuring a senseful product roadmap in collaboration with Country Manager, EU Program Manager and other international teams. In this position, you will take all the products and features that make Audible awesome and logically roll them out in the Italian Market.
This position is initially open through a contract role lasting 14 months.
- You will decisively drive and support the development of local product marketing strategies, and own the process of aligning the localization of the global product roadmap with local product marketing strategies. Moreover, you will work on the continuous optimization of products and features to support business goals, for the Italian marketplace.
- Responsible for all product and feature launches -and related UX- from business side, including set-up and tracking of performance and business impact metrics; ensure alignment with local product marketing strategies.
- Work closely with the Senior Product Marketing Manager, the EU Program Managers and other key international stakeholders on UX, drive adaptations from performance perspective; own local SEO efforts.
- Own constant and systematic testing and optimization of products and features on our apps and website.
- Drive the development of each product in close collaboration with the Senior Product Marketing Manager and the local Country Manager: connection to brand and audience segments, CX management across entire lifecycle, definition of key benefits, key messaging and key content as well as development of new communications within Audible’s apps and website and A/B testing.
- Seasoned Product Manager with more than 3 years of experience in hands-on product management roles in a digital environment.
- Versatile professional, able to think of all the different touch points of a product: market profiling, value proposition, UX, key messaging, key content and pricing.
- Well versed in all marketing strategies. You can think tactically, rolling up your sleeve where needed, and strategically, keeping a high-level overview of product roadmap for the Italian Market.
- Also a Project Manager, able to synchronize with local and international teams in order to move things forward.
- Very good understanding of the Italian digital product landscape.
- Fluent in Italian and English.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge as Product Marketing Manager in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter. Please use our application tool.