Hey – there’s a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices.
Audible, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Audible’s content offering comprises more than 200,000 audiobooks and audio plays from 800 publishers. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple’s iTunes® Store.
Based in Berlin, Audible is looking for a
Working Student – Content France (m/f)
As Working Student – Content France you will be a member of the French content team, which focuses on acquiring the best French audiobooks for our customers. You will gain valuable insights into content and partner management and work independently on your own projects. Additionally, you’ll communicate with our French publishing partners.
- Assisting the Content Acquisition and Production Managers France
- Contacting our French partners to obtain metada and covers on time for release
- General administrative support and publication follow-up
- Fluent in French and English
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Commitment to delivering great results and ability to work independently
- You must be enrolled in a first degree study course (1st Bachelor or 1st Master) at a German university to fulfill the working student criteria
- Affinity for books, audiobooks and media in general
- This is a student position for 18-20h weekly
- 12,-€ per hour
- You’ll be an important part of our team for preferably two years and be involved in all aspects of our daily business
- You’ll gain expertise and technical know-how in a modern and fast paced company
- Exciting insights into one of the leading companies in the sector of audiobooks and spoken word
- An extraordinary office, located in Berlin Mitte
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application in English or German with all details together with your cover letter. Please use our application tool.
If you have any questions regarding the position or the application process, feel free to approach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.