Hey – there’s a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices.
Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Audible’s content offering comprises more than 200,000 audiobooks and audio plays from 800 publishers. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple’s iTunes® Store.
Based in Berlin, Audible GmbH is looking for a
Working Student – Accounting & Finance (m/f)
While working in the position as Working Student – Accounting & Finance, you will support our Accounts Payable Team and get various insights in the different areas of accounting.
- Processing of the incoming invoices and supervision of correct registration of all invoices through our Shared Service Center
- Support the set-up of new vendors in our accounting systems
- Answering employees’ questions regarding invoices and all accounting processes
- Creation of expense reports
- Good knowledge of common PC programs and the Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook)
- Self-independent working style and quick comprehension
- Fluent in German and English
- You must be enrolled in a first degree study course (1st Bachelor or 1st Master) at a German university to fulfill the working student criteria.
- This is a student position for 18-20h weekly
- 12,-€ per hour
- Valuable insights into an international renowned and growing company
- International work environment in a beautiful Berlin office; located right near the Spree in Mitte
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application in English or German with all details together with your cover letter. Please use our application tool.
If you have any questions regarding the position or the application process, feel free to approach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.