Hey – there’s a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices.
Audible, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Audible’s content offering comprises more than 200,000 audiobooks and audio plays from 800 publishers. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple’s iTunes® Store.
Based in Berlin, Audible.fr is looking for a
Working Student – Online Marketing France (m/f)
As Working Student in the French Marketing Team, you will have the chance to get valuable insights in different areas of online marketing. In this position, you’ll be supporting our French customers getting an enriched experience.
- Updating and optimizing feature slots on the website
- Responsible for updating websites of both audible.fr and amazon.fr; e.g. you’ll schedule campaigns and our editorial calendar
- Analyzing and researching performance in various categories, such as target groups
- Creating and maintaining reports
- Supporting amazon.fr emailing campaigns: research new customer segments and help with creative and copy testing on our emailing channels
- Fluency in French and English
- Affinity for details and an analytical mindset and ability to present analytics along with solid knowledge of Excel
- IMPORTANT: You’re still a student, enrolled in either your first Bachelor or Master in Germany and have at least 1 year of studies left
- 18-20h weekly
- 12,-€ per hour.
- Perspective to grow into a fully-fledged team member in an international renowned and growing company
- International work environment in a beautiful Berlin office; located right near the spree in Mitte
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter. Please use our application tool.
If you have any questions regarding the position or the application process, feel free to approach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.